Inspiration borrowed from http://www.food.com/recipe/blueberry-pancakes-milk-free-egg-free-92649People required to devour: 2-3
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted (plus extra for cooking)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add butter and water to dry ingredients.
- Gently stir through blueberries
- Melt the extra butter in frying pan and add small amounts of mixture at a time, turning once bubbles begin to form on the pancake.
- Top with Greek yogurt, maple syrup and fresh raspberries.